This week was a wake up call for Cable personally as it became evident that even his conservative leaning North Texas city had it’s school board election hijacked by woke candidates running on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) platforms. Then an even more alarming realization when his kid’s principle tweeted out an article decrying parents who align with traditional conservative values. Shockingly, it seems like most Collin County principles tweeted out the same article the day before the election. This however isn’t even the tip of the iceberg when you look at what Colorado educators did this week.
Other topics discussed in episode 125 include:
- Chisum gets young men to read C.S. Lewis’ Screwtape Letters
- Cable and his kiddos interaction with hostile and triggered leftist and a recent hunting trade show event
- Colorado Educators adopt resolution to start teaching socialism instead of capitalism
- Reflections on the Allen, TX mass shooting
- Texas to place armed security at all schools
- Possible mileage tax coming in hot with tracking devices for your vehicle
- Chisum explains why he’s always indifferent to border discussions and illegal immigration
- California school teacher fired for telling parents that their kid was transitioning without their knowledge
- Texas congress kicks the tire on a digital state currency backed by gold
- Is this country destined to break apart?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave A Comment