The boys go off on a bit of a tangent early on before getting the train back on track. Please do stick around though as the conversation does take a very thought provoking turn when it comes to personal relationships with God vs Religions Ritual. Also highlighted in this episode:
- It had to be Hunter’s booger sugar
- A man wins Miss Netherlands beauty pageant competing as a transexual
- Planned Parenthood recruiting next crop of clients by targeting 14 year olds
- Ice Cube tells it like it is when it comes to fathers and their role
- How can clergy justify rewriting the actual words of Jesus Christ to be “more inclusive”?
- Plus much more!