The first thing that needs to be pointed out is that the Texas Rangers were the first team to advance to the ALCS…where as it turns out they will square off with loathsome Houston Astros for a chance to play int he Fall Classic. Having squared that away, the boys touch on a few high points in a rather short and tidy episode:
- Chisum’s ‘Grandest’ of Justified Pursuits
- Cable’s fall break trip with the Family
- Peeling back the curtain on the Israel/Palestine war
- What’s real and what isn’t?
- How did Israel not know an attack was imminent?
- Putin set to croak or not?
- Biden’s latest incoherent ramblings on the state of the economy